Thursday, April 21, 2011

Catlins River Festival Eve

Look at this, We got artist passes! Obviously this is only one of them, but
I can assure you the others look exactly the same, so just copy and paste it in your head 3 times and you should be able to imagine what the complete set might look like. In other news Paul, Shipsy and myself spent several hours lingering around the Uniprint/library area yesterday, but finally emerged with the first run of EP covers printed and ready to be assembled. They look delicious. The only downside is having wait to arrive in Auckland to pick up the EP discs. Waiting sucks. Shit I'm gonna have to write heaps more if I want this text to line up with the picture. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Uniprint gave us heaps of those old-school Milk Shakes lollies.
These lollies are awesome, don't forget it.
I bought some gumboots, Totally set for some Catlins mud now. I'm a bit cold though, might go get a jersey. See ya later Bugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment