Friday, May 20, 2011

No we aren't still in Motueka

So turns out in my zombie state i left my phone on the ferry. Hopefully it shows up in the mail soon. I'm quite enjoying not having a phone though. One day we will sort ourselves out and keep the blog up to date. haha date. we played a really cool game at Jamie Greens house last night. It had heaps of cards with things written on them and we skipped through radio stations. I accidentally put too much sugar in my beer and it exploded and soiled half of the cards on the table and the girl beside me. What? that has nothing to do with the tour, what are you on about? I don't know man, we are playing a gig tonight at Sammys. Circle Jerk. All the bands are playing songs by other Dunedin bands, it's probably gonna get messy. We have taken it upon ourselves to attempt Beta by Thundercub, The Harder it Gets by The Tweeks, Blue Skies by Die!Die!Die! and Omarama by Biff Merchants. It should be pretty fun. So the reason I havn't told you about any of the shenanigans from the second half of the tour yet is because I'm having trouble remembering the details. I'll go check out some photos and get right back to you...
House party in Wellington on the 9th floor of an apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment